This weeks guest is Hani Hassan a mum of 4, an Entrepreneur running an Events Management Company and a Media Company and also a University student Studying BSc Events Management and finally her most challenging role as a Wife.
She Recently started YouTube channel Honeys World where she has Women empowerment videos with her mom as well as snap reloads.
She believes that only you are in charge of your happiness.
Her Motto is: A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are.
- My Introduction: the Story of Bareerah and Mugheeth
- Hani’s decision to end her marriage to her husband of 10yrs who she shares 3 kids with.
- What her family reaction was to her choice.
- How she initially got into Events Management and Artist Management
- How she met her Husband and how she introduced him to her family and their reaction to him not being somali.
- What made her decide to go back to school and her program.
- Current and Future projects she is working on.
- How we can support her.
You can find her on social media and show her some love.
youtube: Honeys World
Facebook Page: Honey Love