***We are back with a new episode, this is the first episode since Ramadan and we are super excited to be back and hope you enjoy this podcast. A special thanks to Naureen for taking the time to chat with me about her work.
Episode 10: Guest Naureen Surti M.Ed, BCBA
Naureen is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst with an undergrad in psychology and a masters degree in Special Education with an emphasis in Autism and Behavior Analysis. She also has over 10 years of experience providing services to children (aged 14 months to 18 years old) diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and other learning disabilities. Throughout this time she has provided services in home, school, and clinical settings. In addition she provides staff training, parent education, conducts direct observations and assessments of individual clients, and develops comprehensive programs for clients using evidence based practices.
- How she got into her field
- What is Autism
- What’s the hardest part of the work she does
- What is the most enjoyable part of the work she does
- Tips for someone who wants to work as Special Educators, Early Interventionist and Related Services.
- How can we create awareness and understanding in our community
Don’t forget to Subscribe on itunes and Share with your friends.